Saturday, July 16, 2011

Welcome to my blog. :)

Okay so hello to all my readers and fans it is I, Imagination34. Some of you may know me from my account on Wattpad.com others may not. Let me just explain briefly what this blog is about. I am a writer. I've begun work on a series called The Eyed Series. Any of you wattpadians already know that the first book in ther series is called Blue Eyed Swans. Some of you may have even read it. What you may not know is that it is the first book in a series of seven. This blog will be for all my fans and readers who want to get the inside scoop on the books, as well as ask questions about the stories or the characters themselves. So that's pretty much it. Anyway I'll be uploading more soon and be awaiting your questions. If you would like to contact me privately my email is vtanner99@gmail.com. Happy writing!
~Imagination34~

No comments:

Post a Comment